Know Our Audience
- Pastry & Baking Professionals: Executive Pastry Chefs, Sous Chefs, Pastry Cooks, Master Bakers, Bakers, Master Chocolatiers & Chocolatiers, Etc.
- Artisan Dessert Retailers & Entrepreneurs: Specialty Chocolate Shops, Gelato/Ice Cream Shops, Commissaries & Bakeries, Retail Bakeries, Restaurants, Etc.
- Culinary Students & Educators: Culinary & Pastry Students, Educators & Administrators
Review Our Topics
- People: Exploring the life & successes of pastry and baking professionals.
- Places: Featuring new or established locations & the magic behind the scenes.
- Products: From equipment to ingredients, these are the tools of the trade.
- Recipes: Though self-explanatory, we love sharing new and innovative recipes.
- Resources: From cookbooks to training programs, this is anything fostering professional growth.
- Techniques: Whether it’s detailed instructions or insights into something new, this should be actionable.
- Trends: From vegan to no-bake, gluten-free to plant-based, this topic uncovers the latest trends.
- Industry News: General news and events relevant to pastry and baking professionals.
Read Our Guidelines
- Clear & Concise: We don’t have strict word requirements for the magazine or website, but articles tend to be 500-1000 words and interviews tend to be 800-2500 words.
- Indemnify: Before sending us any contributions or submissions you indemnify Pastry Arts Magazine from any claim or impairment that may arise as a consequence of your ‘factual’ statements being fictitious or any infringement of a right of any third-party.
- Editing Submissions: The editors protect the right to reject and amend any contribution/material supplied.
- Future Use: All materials submitted may be used for future advertising or publicity for Pastry Arts Magazine.