In this episode, we talk with Pastry Chef Jason Licker as he walks through his career step-by-step and recalls the moments that shaped him professionally. Plus, the story behind his James Beard nominated book, Lickerland: Asian-Accented Desserts, and the process he followed for self-publishing.
In the episode we discuss:
- Getting hired at the world renown Jean Georges Restaurant
- Becoming a Pastry Chef at Metrazur for Charlie Palmer by 23
- The once in a lifetime opportunity to move to China
- His Iron Chef Show appearance – and hilarious story
- Why he published his book Lickerland
- The process he followed for self-publishing
- And more!
Listen & subscribe to Pastry Arts Podcast on: