Under the direction of Guittard Pastry Chef Donald Wressell, the Guittard Chocolate Studio hosts the Guest Chef Series, featuring hands-on workshops with prominent chefs, chocolatiers and bakers for a unique opportunity to learn new skills, finesse techniques and expand your chocolate knowledge.
According to Chef Wressell, “The purpose of the Guittard Chocolate studio, and our ongoing series of workshops, is to create an opportunity to continue to refine and elevate the craft of pastry, baking and confection.
We’ve built an environment that is welcoming and relaxed while providing a high level education with for today’s leaders in the industry–the series is truly for chefs, by chefs.” Following are offerings for the 2019 Guest Chef Series of Hands-On Classes for the Professional:
- Molded Bonbons with Chef Ewald Notter, June 17-18
- Advanced Techniques in Laminated Dough with Chef Peter Yuen, August 19-20
- Whole Grain Hearth Breads with Chef Craig Ponsford, September 23-24
- Artistic Holiday Showpieces and Amenities with Chef Scott Green, September 29 to October 1
- Modern Café Pastry with Chef John Kraus, November 11-12
For more info visit: www.guittard.com/events